Friday, October 19, 2007

It's a Fiesta Bitch!

So I am over it. But I gotta say FU to all the people out there who felt like losing to OU by 10 was a moral victory. The boys at MU never talked about moral victory or giving their best and not coming out on top. Which leaves me with one of my favorite movie quotes.

"Your "best"!? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen."

I am pretty sure that Chase, Chase, Martin, and Pig all fucked the prom queen so I think we are fine.

Now it is Mexican Fiesta week. GOOOOOOOD Times. I am expecting a special appearance from Speedy Gonzalez! Should be loads of fun. There will not be any beans served to try to preserve the well being of all those near the tailgate. There is a possibility of some MINI TACOS. Jason is gonna roll the Fajitas so that will be delicious.

Now on to this weeks game. I am not going to try to break it down. I have three words for those of you who bet on sports. TAKE THE OVER! What the O/U is 110, TAKE THE OVER, you say it just went to 120, TAKE THE OVER.

OK everyone lets have a first class tailgate and bring home a W!

Go Tigers!

No comments: