Friday, October 12, 2007

On the Eve of the biggest game of the year - so far

Tomorrow the Tigers travel to Norman OK to take on the Sooners. This is the most difficult test so far this year. Winks and I will be watching as we could not make it to the game. This Oklahoma team is by far the most complete team we have faced. Many of the prognosticators are picking Oklahoma to roll in this game. I am not so sure about that. The Tiger offense has yet to be stopped or even slowed down. If slowing down means that we score 33 rather that 40 I am OK with that. I think that the media still saying the MU's defense is weak. My opinion is that the MU defense has been leaning on the offense. They came out against Nebraska and were intense for 4 quarters. They will be "up" and intense for 4 more quarters this weekend. I would look for Maclin to get over 100 yards in the return game and have yet another huge game. I would also look for Coffman to come up big in this game as Rucker will be covered and may not pull in as many balls. This will be a shoot out of sorts but look for a score of 38 -27 with Mizzou scoring a touchdown in the last 2 minutes to put it away.

No comments: